Whats going on here then?

Another Day Another Dollar is a project about doing and completing something. It is inspired by 365 Make Something
and follows the tradition of Skull-a-day. Over the next 365 days I plan on creating images using Aussie Dollar coins, each day
adding one extra dollar until I have $365.00 with which to splurge or donate. Wish me luck

I've decided any money pooled will go to the Victorian Animal Aid Trust in Coldstream Victoria. Love their work
and one of my babies came from them http://www.animalaid.com.au/ (added 03/11/10)

Today (01/05/2011) marks the six month point of this 365 day project and I may just vary the way I photograph the coins for a period. I will still be adding a new coin to the collection each day and still be posting a daily image, but I may vary the amount of coin I photograph on any given day.
Some days I come up with an idea that requires more or less coins than the daily total indicates and so I haven't been using that idea, but from now on you'll get what takes my fancy. Rest assured I will still do regular postings with all the coins for a given days total. Heres to the next six months. Oscar.



Sunday the 30th of October marks 365 days and the finish of this blog. It will be time to hand over a small amount of money to a cause that needs so much more and I hope anyone finding this site will help in anyway they can. I have had so much fun doing this blog and at the same time so much stress in coming up with ideas, For the last few days I have left I will revisit some of my earlier pictures for an update or maybe need a little nudge in the right direction.

To all those who came back time and time again I thank you, to Google for removing the Ad links and the small amount of money raised; I blow you a raspberry and think you were mean and unapproachable.

Love to you all Oscar the Fox.

Monday, September 26, 2011

331, Really Bad Pun


Aw come on, 
Its a Walking Time Bomb.



No comments:

Post a Comment